Manage Pain. Reduce Inflammation. Speed Recovery.
The benefits of lllt laser therapy are relatively new in the medical industry. Despite this, doctors are quick to adopt the technology as they see a marked improvement in their patient’s quality of life, and most notably in the reduction of pain and swelling and the increase in patient mobility.
MLS Laser Therapy technology is the most advanced laser therapy system on the market. Reduction of response times, and therefore overall treatment times, distinguishes MLS Laser Therapy from traditional laser therapy with reciprocal advantages for both the operator and the patient.
Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect
- Analgesic Effect
- Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth
- Improved Vascular Activity
- Increases Metabolic Activity
- Stimulation of Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation
- Improved Nerve Function
- Faster Wound Healing
MLS Laser Therapy Effectively Treats Pain Associated With:
- Plantar Faciitis
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon & Ligament Injuries
- Back & Joint Pain
- Muscle Sprains & Strains
- Post-Surgical Swelling
- Disc Disease
- Sore Muscle
and much more!
MLS Laser Therapy allows physicians to leverage technology to provide higher quality patient care while attracting new clients, generating additional revenue, and ultimately improving the business’ bottom line.
- Superior clinical results in both routine and specialty treatments
- Practice differentiation and leadership by leveraging technology for better medicine
- Short learning curve: build upon pre-existing therapy skills
- Rapid return on investment